Press release -
Robust Software Services Program Standardized and Launched as Graphisoft Forward
BUDAPEST, July 7, 2021 – Graphisoft, the developer of award-winning Building Information Modeling (BIM) solutions for architecture, has announced a new global Software Service Agreement (SSA) program for Archicad users — Graphisoft Forward. Available immediately with Archicad 25, Graphisoft Forward maximizes value and productivity while lowering the overall cost of software ownership through exclusive tools, training, support, and services. Early access to downloads and free product updates guarantees that users benefit from the latest innovations and capabilities.
The name Graphisoft Forward symbolizes the company’s commitment to success, progress, and efficiency. In addition to providing one-on-one technical support, professional training, and getting the latest innovations as they become available, the benefits of Graphisoft Forward respond to the real-world demands of running an architectural firm today.
“During the early days of the pandemic, firm principals saw firsthand how crucial an emergency license of Archicad could be for their businesses,” said Huw Roberts, Graphisoft CEO. “Providing this continuity of service as we did, helped us decide to make it a permanent feature. Graphisoft Forward further proves why so many successful firms work with us.”
Benefits of the program work to eliminate the worry of falling behind the current software, establish confidence that timely solutions to the occasional problem are a simple call or email away, and so much more.
A complete list of Graphisoft Forward customer benefits is below:
- All Upgrades Included – users get every update as they become available without paying extra
- Volume discounts, preferential pricing, and free or reduced admission to events lower the total cost of software ownership while maximizing value and benefits.
- Training and access to Graphisoft's knowledge base help users gain fast and efficient use of Archicad — adding value to the firm and increasing their own competitive edge.
- Personal Technical Support – unlimited access to Graphisoft's dedicated localized Technical Center.
- License Pooling – automatic optimization of a company’s software license usage.
- Emergency Licenses – guaranteed access to emergency licenses.
- License Key Insurance – replace a stolen, damaged, or malfunctioning license – once a year, free of charge.
- BIMx Model Private Hosting and Sharing – 10Gb private storage space included.
- Graphisoft Learn discounts – discounted courses about Archicad, BIMx, and BIMcloud.
- Epic Games’ Twinmotion included – create impressive presentations with 3D design and visualization workflows.
- Library Part Maker Add-On – create virtually any custom object.
For more information about Graphisoft Forward, please visit graphisoft.com/forward.
Graphisoft® empowers teams to create great architecture, through award-winning software solutions, learning programs, and professional services for the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction industry. Archicad®, the architects’ BIM software of choice, offers a complete end-to-end design and documentation workflow for architectural and integrated architectural and engineering practices of any size. BIMx®, the most popular mobile and web BIM app, extends the BIM experience to include all stakeholders in the building design, delivery, and operations lifecycle. BIMcloud®, the AEC industry’s first and most advanced cloud-based team collaboration solution, makes real-time collaboration possible across the globe regardless of the size of the project and the speed or quality of the team members’ network connection. Graphisoft is part of the Nemetschek Group. To learn more visit www.graphisoft.com
About the Nemetschek Group
The Nemetschek Group is a pioneer for digital transformation in the AEC/O industry. With its intelligent software solutions, it covers the entire lifecycle of building and infrastructure projects and guides its customers into the future of digitalization. As one of the leading corporate groups worldwide in this sector, the Nemetschek Group increases quality in the building process and improves the digital workflow of all those involved in the building process. Customers can design, build and manage buildings more efficiently, sustainably and resource-saving. The focus is on the use of open standards (OPEN BIM). The portfolio also includes digital solutions for visualization, 3D modeling, and animation. The innovative products of the 15 brands of the Nemetschek Group in the four customer-oriented segments are used by approximately six million users worldwide. Founded by Prof. Georg Nemetschek in 1963, the Nemetschek Group today employs more than 3,000 experts.
Publicly listed since 1999 and quoted on the MDAX and TecDAX, the company achieved revenue amounting to EUR 596.9 million and an EBITDA of EUR 172.3 million in 2020.